We are into the textile business for more than 4 decades. In 1976, we started with the manufacturing of quality and specialty fabrics.
After gaining the experience and qualifications, the second generation branched out the traditional business and entered textile engineering in 1984. The knowledge of yarn & fabric is effectively utilized in designing and manufacturing of the textile machines. For general idea about the products being manufactured, please
Further diversification, led JC Group to the field of fabrication and machining, thus leading to the founding of JC METAL FAB (almost all our machine’s metals parts are manufactured by JC Metal Fab ).
Further investments in machines and technologies, guided by our vast experience and engineering expertise, helped us in manufacturing components and parts not only related to Textiles but to the whole engineering field also.
- Rubber / Lycra Thread Covering machines are the best manufactured in India with almost 90% of the elastic narrow fabric industry using our machines.
- Largest range of TFO Twisters, Covering machines, Winders etc manufactured in the country.
- We have successfully developed & established Double–Deck Spun TFO first ever in the world & sold more than 1800 TFOs to corporate, medium and small scale organizations in last 14 years.
- We have manufactured Embroidery / Sewing / Industrial Thread twisting machines in different models, best suitable to the customer’s requirements of various package sizes and deniers.
- TFO Twisters suitable for Heavy Denier Filament and Ply Spun Yarn Industrial Thread are developed in house and supplied to domestic and international customers.
Vision And Mission
- To become India’s leading manufacturer of YARN PREPARATORY MACHINES.
- To research and integrate the latest and most reliable technology in our machines.
- Customer oriented approach with dedicated after sales service is our motto.
- We have invested a lot to design and develop a state of the art infrastructure, including manufacturing division, quality control, warehousing and R&D units.
- The manufacturing unit is good enough to handle bulk orders from different customers in a stipulated time frame.
- Latest technology and advanced machinery enables us to manufacture a highly qualitative product range.
- Our R&D unit comes up with innovative methodologies and introduces regular changes in the product line to keep it upgraded as per the industrial standards.